- My program has applied for accreditation with ACGME. Am I still required to submit Annual Resident Reports to the ACOS?
All trainees in programs that have not fully transitioned to ACGME will need to complete the Resident Annual Report. Annual Report results are shared with the AOA and AOBS. As such, if we do not receive the required information, board eligibility can be impacted.
Check with your Program Director about your program’s accreditation status.
- Which Operative Log Report should I submit?
- Can I submit a paper Annual Report form?
No, all documents are submitted electronically at www.facos.org/annualreports.
- I have a new Program Director. How will they complete the Program Directors Annual Report forms?
We have notified each program director of their requirements for the Annual Resident Report. If your Program Director needs assistance please share Stephanie Santini’s contact information and she will assist them, [email protected].
- I believe I am a member of the ACOS, why am I being charged a $300.00 non-member review fee?
Questions regarding your membership status should be directed to Jennifer Peterson, [email protected].
- I am having a difficult time accessing my account.
Please contact the ACOS 1.800.888.1312 x108. The operator will help you access your account.
- When will I know the status of my training year?
A result email notification will be sent Mid to Late September, after the RESC meets to review your reports. At that time, you will be able to logon to your www.facos.org account and print or save your Training Status Letter.