THE ANNUAL CLINICAL ASSEMBLY (ACA) WILL:
THE ACA LEARNING METHODS USED ARE:
- Offer a highly-diversified program of continuing medical education for the specialties of cardiothoracic and vascular, general, neurological, plastic and reconstructive, proctological, and urological surgery
- Keep surgeons in these specialties, other interested physicians, and healthcare professionals informed regarding recent developments and advances in the art and science of surgery
- Provide a review of selected areas of the attendees’ surgical specialties
- Discuss pre- and post-operative issues related to surgery
- Inform attendees of trends and changes in governmental legislation and regulations
- Update surgical specialists regarding developments related to surgery in other fields of science, in socioeconomics, and in education
- Panels, symposia, and lectures
- Scientific paper presentations
- Peer-to-peer discussions
- Question and answer sessions
- Scientific exhibits and poster presentations
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM SCHEDULES
The ACOS Annual Clinical Assembly offers educational programming across six surgical specialties, offering CME credits for each program.
Click here for the comprehensive program schedule for this year's ACA!
AOA CME Credits and Requirements
Attendees of the 2019 ACA are eligible to earn American Osteopathic Association continuing medical education (AOA CME) Category 1-A credit by participating in the educational programs and activities. The attendee must complete an evaluation of each session attended as well as an overall event evaluation in order to receive credit hours. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in each ACA educational program and/or activity.
The ACA will petition that the AOA Council on Continuing Medical Education to approve this program for a maximum of 25.50 AOA Category 1-A CME credit hours as follows:
Sunday, October 20: Maximum of 6 credits
Monday, October 21: Maximum of 6.5 credits
Tuesday, October 22: Maximum of 9.0 credits
Wednesday, October 23: Maximum of 4.0 credits
ACOS ACA Workshops
Click below for information about this year's workshops including "Set for Success," "General Surgery Mentoring," and "Opioid Education."
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
We require instructors, planners, managers, and other individuals who are in a position to control the content of this activity to disclose any real or apparent conflict of interest (COI) they may have as related to the content of this activity. All identified COI are thoroughly vetted and resolved according to policy. We are committed to providing its learners with high quality activities and related materials that promote improvements or quality in healthcare and not a specific proprietary business interest of a commercial interest.
Questions? Contact email@example.com