The 2018 ACA offers content for your specialty. By attending the ACA you will:
• Become more familiar with recent clinical developments in your surgical specialties
• Gain knowledge you can immediately apply to patient care
• Advance your understanding of indications, techniques, complications, and outcomes in a variety of procedures
• Gain insight on governmental regulations related to surgery and patient care
• Explore new trends and procedures through scientific posters and exhibits
A highly diversified program of continuing medical education for the specialties of cardiothoracic and general vascular, general, neurological, plastic and reconstructive, proctological, and urological surgery will be offered. Click on the links below to see the preliminary educational programs for each specialty. Schedules will be updated as they become available. The most up-to-date schedule will always appear here.
• Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
• General Surgery
• Neurological Surgery
• Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
• Proctological Surgery
• Urological Surgery
Schedules for disciplines will be posted as soon as they become available.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org