2020 Annual Clinical Assembly
A Virtual Assembly
This year's Annual Clinical Assembly (ACA) will be held virtually, October 20-23, 2020. Offering educational programming across six surgical disciplines (cardiothoracic and vascular, general, neurological, plastic and reconstructive, proctological, and urological), the ACA is the marquee event for the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons, attracting over 1,200 surgeons from across the country.
THE ANNUAL CLINICAL ASSEMBLY (ACA) WILL:
- Offer a highly-diversified program of continuing medical education for the specialties of cardiothoracic and vascular surgery, general surgery, neurological surgery, plastic and reconstructive surgery, proctological surgery, and urological surgery.
- Keep surgeons in these specialties, other interested physicians, and healthcare professionals informed regarding recent developments and advances in the art and science of surgery
- Provide a review of selected areas of the attendees’ surgical specialties
- Discuss pre- and post-operative issues related to surgery
- Inform attendees of trends and changes in governmental legislation and regulations
- Update surgical specialists regarding developments related to surgery in other fields of science, in socioeconomics, and in education