Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Discipline Announces Educational Programming for the 2016 ACA
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (PRS) Discipline Program Chairs, Jamie M. Moenster D.O., FACOS and Ryan P. Marshall, D.O., announce the discipline’s educational program for the 2016 Annual Clinical Assembly (ACA).
The program will begin on Thursday, September 22nd following the PRS discipline scientific poster podium presentations, with Dr. Paul Glat presenting “Hair Transplant.” Additional lectures include “Improving Breast Reduction Outcomes” and “Scar Management” by Robert Galiano, M.D.
Friday, September 23, joint programming on wound care with the General Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Disciplines. Sessions will include multiple topics from infection control to local wound care advancement and flap reconstructions.
Burns by: Roy Danks, D.O., FACOS
- Advanced Wound Care by: Michael Desivgne, M.D.
- Wound Reconstruction of the Abdomen and Chest by: Dr. Dardeno, D.O.
- Arterial Ulcers, Venous Ulcers by: Shonda Benegas, D.O., FACOS
- Preparing for a Deposition by: Michael McCanse, Esq.
- Complex Wound Reconstruction by: Michael Desivgne, M.D.
Educational sessions on Saturday will include:
- Facial Skeletal Augmentation by: Dev Vibhakar, D.O.
- Aesthetic Laser and Laser Complications by: Susan Van Dyke, M.D.
- Non-invasive Fat Reduction by: Susan Van Dyke, M.D.
- Free Fat Transfer to Buttock and Breast by: Ali Tehrani, D.O.
- Free Fat Transfer to the Face by: Ali Heideri, D.O.
- Oculoplastic Lecture by: Algie LaBrasca, D.O.
- Practice Management by: Algie LaBrasca, D.O. and Jolynn Cook, RN
Sunday morning, Sepember 25, sessions will round out the program with:
- Dermatologic Conditions in the Plastics Office by: Chris Weyer, D.O.
- Complex Head and Neck Reconstruction by: Audrey Erman, M.D.