CALL FOR SPEAKERS
2021 Annual Clinical Assembly
DEADLINE EXTENDED - All speaker applications must now be submitted on or before May 2, 2021.
Call for Speakers
The ACA Submission Portal is currently accepting proposals to speak at the 2021 ACA!
The ACA is an annual forum offering a highly diversified surgical program of continuing medical education (CME). The Assembly is designed for surgeons of varying specialties to come together to learn, share new ideas and take the opportunity to build new connections.
We welcome you to submit your proposal to participate in the 2021 ACA as one of our valued speakers. The caliber of faculty with proven expertise in their topic area(s) and dynamic presentation skills are some of the most important factors in the success of our annual conference.
The 2021 ACA is currently seeking proposals on:
- Clinical developments in surgical specialties
- Strategies to improve patient care
- Techniques, indications, complications, and outcomes of surgical procedures
- Physician wellness and burnout
- Socioeconomic, societal and governmental issues relating to surgery and patient care
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment for surgical patients
- And more…
To submit your application please click on the link above, create a profile and complete the required tasks. DEADLINE EXTENDED - All speaker applications must now be submitted on or before May 2, 2021.
Thank you for your interest in participating as a speaker in the 2021 Annual Clinical Assembly!
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org