CALL FOR SPEAKERS
2021 Annual Clinical Assembly
Call for Speakers
The ACA Submission Portal is now closed. However, ACOS is always looking for qualified speakers – if you are interested in presenting, please inquire at [email protected] The ACA is an annual forum offering a highly diversified surgical program of continuing medical education (CME). The Assembly is designed for surgeons of varying specialties to come together to learn, share new ideas and take the opportunity to build new connections.
The ACA is seeking speakers to discuss:
- Clinical developments in surgical specialties
- Strategies to improve patient care
- Techniques, indications, complications, and outcomes of surgical procedures
- Physician wellness and burnout
- Socioeconomic, societal and governmental issues relating to surgery and patient care
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment for surgical patients
- And more…
Thank you for your interest in participating as a speaker in the 2021 Annual Clinical Assembly!
Questions? Please contact [email protected]